1643 Profile Rd
Franconia, NH 03580
Neskaya Dance Camp
July 20 -24, 2019
It is with gratitude and joy that we invite you to the 8th Annual Neskaya Dance Camp. This camp continues to be an extension of Neskaya’s continued growth and cooperative healing with the world. In the spirit of generosity, compassion, communication, and sharing, you are invited to spend 5 days (Sat evening – Wed morning) in dance, ceremony, community, and reciprocity. Our time together will be an experience of dance in which we offer our abundance to each other, the community at large and to the land. Please join us and register soon to meet early bird registration savings by June 15.
Your presence & participation is uniquely valuable!
Cost: $200, after June 15 $225
Food: Meal Plan $100 (breakfast & dinner, lunch is on your own) You may also bring your own food though refrigeration will be limited.
(Spaces at Neskaya are limited so please reserve early by emailing [email protected] to ask for availability)
1. Neskaya has dormitory style overnight accommodations upstairs which may be reserved in advance. All bedding & towels are provided. Two shower rooms are also available for use. Suggested donation is $25 US dollars a night.
2. There are a few area homes willing to offer overnight accommodations to campers. These spaces vary in their offerings and every effort is made to match people according to needs. These spaces are offered as a donation to Neskaya. The suggested donation to Neskaya is $25 US dollars a night.
3. You may reserve a tent space at Neskaya and also have use of showers. Suggested donation is $5 US dollars a night.
4. You may also sleep on the dance floor. You will need to bring your own bedding and towels. A small donation to Neskaya for use of showers would be much appreciated
5. For information about staying in area motels email [email protected]
Email [email protected] with any other questions you might have.